I’m sharing the LOVE! Here are some of the blogs I follow that are about FAMILY TRAVEL. This list is evolving and I’ll be adding more as I find them!
- A Kings Life Meet the Kings! A family of four making on a slow travel journey. Working online and seeing the world!
- An Epic Education – A podcast and blog meant to inspire your family to get out there and see the world! Lots of great intereviews in here!
- Bohemian Travelers Exit rat race, enter adventure. A family of five, unschoolers, and adventure seekers!
- The Dropout Diaries What happens after dropping out, traveling, finding love, and having a few babies…..? A mix of everyday happenings in Asia, a dash of hilarious, with a sprinkling of family.
- Discover Share Inspire This family proves that even a large family can travel!
- Family On Bikes These peeps are crazy! Riding their bikes from Alaska to Argentina! My legs get sore just thinking about it. They are no longer traveling but their blog is a great resource!
- Flashpacker Family Mom, Dad, and toddler from New Zealand traveling every chance they get!
- Edventure Project We am lucky enough to have met this family in Malaysia, live with them in Thailand, and visit with them in Canada. The inspiring Miller family has been traveling with their four kids since 2008.
- Going Anyway Five kids and a wheelchair, backpacking across Asia! We met this family in Malaysia. They have big hearts and adventurous spirits!
- Living Outside the Box This family is doing as their blog name describes, Living Outside the Box. They are another family we had the pleasure of hanging out with in Chiang Mai, Thailand and have met up with them in Canada and the USA!
- Nomad Together – A great resource for inspiration on location independence.
- Our Travel Lifestyle A location independent family of four traveling throughout South East Asia. I’ve been reading their blog for about a year now and find their posts to be thoughtful and informative. A great resource for families dreaming about Asia!
- Pearce On Earth The Pearce family are location independent and have been slow-traveling the world with their three beautiful girls.
- Raising Miro A single mom and her son Miro. Lainie’s blog is the place to go for inspiration on worldschooling. They now run retreats for worldschooling teens and families! Pure awesomeness!
- Ramble Crunch This family has got me seriously considering Europe. They are traveled around Europe in an RV for a year!
- Snaps and Blabs Mom, Dad, and three kids. Making their way around the world on a shoe string budget. Funny, witty, and gorgeous photography!
- The Act of Traveling A Dutch family making their way around the world Their goal is “to have our children encounter new cultures and countries early in their lives.”
- The Expat Experiment – Another Canadian family that I have yet to meet but have befriended on Facebook. This family of three is pretty rad. They’ve been traveling for awhile now and they housesit along the way to stretch the budget.
- The Sattvic Family An unschooling family of three currently living in Phuket, Thailand. This blog has a big focus on unschooling and attachment parenting.
- Traveling Safely with Kids This resource offers plenty of useful tips and information on how to have a safe and hassle-free holiday with kids in tow. From advise from seasoned experts on keeping children calm and content while in-transit to tips on how to handle travel sickness this guide can be very useful to the family on holiday.
- Vagabond Kids They live and work in Singapore and travel around Asia every chance they get. Full of great tips for traveling Asia with children.
- 1Dad1Kid A single father and his young boy are planning on doing an around the world tour, unschooling all the way! His posts are refreshingly honest and theirs will be a great adventure to follow.
Do you have a blog about family travel or have one to recommend? Please leave me a comment so I can check it out.
Note: I don’t do link exchanges! All blogs added here are ones that I read and like!